Grimm Brothers Brewhouse is looking for a part-time Sales Brand Ambassador. This person role is ultimately charged with developing Grimm Brothers Brewhouse brands and in turn helping to increase the sales in the Longmont/Boulder area market. Under the direct supervision of our Sales/Market Manager the Sales Brand Ambassador will focus on conducting on and off premises sampling events in targeted key accounts. Additionally, the Sales Brand Ambassador may be asked to support other market efforts such as festivals and Regional Sales Manager events.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
– Execute on & off-premise account promotions that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling supporting chain distribution and programming
– Generate brand awareness through merchandising in on & off-premise accounts; including all manner of Point of Sale items
– Maintain inventory of materials
– Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
– Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff
– Periodically work with other members of the Grimm team to execute brand standards
– Maintain all personal budgets outlined
– Other duties as periodically assigned by your manager
– Must be 21 or over
– Prior experience in a beer/wine sales position is ideal but not required
– Strong oral communication to convey information effectively
– Must have time management, persuasion, organization, coordination, listening and social perceptiveness skills
– Must have access to a computer
– Must have a clean driving record, your own reliable transportation and have documentation showing you are legally able to drive
– Must be available to work nights, weekends & holidays
– Be able to work tasks as needed.
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with your work experience when applying. Apply in the taproom or via email to email@example.com.